Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a market- leading Irish M&E contractor with projects based in Sweden. Our client is interested in an Electrical Engineer to work on several projects within the Pharma sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
- Electrical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps
- Validation of cable sizing
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues
- Compile, issue and manage electrical technical submittals.
- Review of electrical installation with the BIM team
- Ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field.
- Ensure design complies with project specifications
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ year’s previous experience in a similar Electrical Engineer position
- Good knowledge of Buildings Services
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sector essential
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB