Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join a market-leading Main Contractor on a new Data Centre project based on Louth. The successful candidate will receive an excellent package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading main contractors.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Design & review of GA drawings / plans ensuring they are to client specification
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover
- Review quality of work on site as well as ensuring the work is compliant to specifications
- Responsible for the completion of submitals, equipment trackers and RFI’S
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role with experience in Data Centre / Industrial projects desirable
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Excellent organisation and IT skills
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships