Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a market leading Irish Consultancy based in Dublin. The role will involve working on several projects within Data Centres, Commercial, Residential and Building Services Sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Designing of control systems in the process and building services industries
- Lighting design using Dialux
- LV MCC design including, SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings etc.
- LV cable sizing
- Containment sizing
- Emergency lighting design to current regulations
- Fire-alarm design to current regulations
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of same (lighting/floor plans, etc.)
- Checking of electrical drawings
- Site work, dealing with clients / electrical contractors
- Attendance at site meetings
- Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works
- Snag list preparation (of installed works)
- 3rd level degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- 7+ years experience in a Senior Engineering position within consulting engineering office.
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB