Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join a market-leading Irish Contractor with projects based in Denmark. Our client is an internationally recognised engineering firm with projects across various sectors such as Pharma, Data Centres, Commercial and Residential. The successful candidate will receive an excellent overseas package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Design & review of GA drawings / plans ensuring they are to client specification
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover
- Review quality of work on site as well as ensuring the work is compliant to specifications
- Responsible for the completion of submitals, equipment trackers and RFI’S
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with an electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role with experience in Data Centre / Pharma projects desirable
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Excellent organisation and IT skills
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships