Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Commissioner to join a market-leading Irish M&E contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in an Electrical Commissioner to work on several projects within Data Centres, Biopharma, Medical Devices, Waste Treatment and Food and Drink sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Develop commissioning plans and procedures for high profile projects
- Co-ordinate and implement testing and commissioning activities and manage relevant procedures
- Liaise with Site Management Team, Equipment Vendors, Client Team and third-party Commissioning Specialists
- Chair commissioning meetings, monitor progress and witness final testing and acceptance of equipment.
- Produce / review method statements and complete of all site documentation as required
- Ensure that the project sites meet the quality requirements of clients and applicable regulations.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role within an electrical contracting environment
- Relevant Level 8 Degree or an electrical trade with relevant training and experience
- Relevant experience in Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects.
- Commercial Awareness
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB