Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced EHS Regional Manager to join a market-leading Irish M & E contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a EHS Regional Manager to work on several projects within the Residential & Commercial, Data Centre, Pharma and Building service sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Manage a team of Health & Safety Professional across a number of sites in the Leinster area
- Development of a strong safety culture onsite
- Provide appropriate H&S training on site as required
- Sign off on Electrical & Mechanical work ensuring it meets company standards
- Responsible for fault reporting and taking necessary corrective action in conjunction with engineering teams
- Completion of relevant documentation outlining progress etc
- Accident investigation and identification of corrective and preventative actions
- Organizing the fire safety plan for the company
- Assist the H&S Officers when liaising with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Construction Director
- Provide H&S advice and support to departments and Senior Electrical & Mechanical Management
- Completion of Internal Audit and following up on any EHS item arising from external audits.
- Mentor junior staff members
- 3rd level Degree in a relevant discipline
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- 5+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety Management role desirable
- Ability to work on large construction sites and manage large teams of people
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Strong IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB