Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced EHS Advisor to join a market- leading Irish Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation Services Company. The successful candidate will report directly to the Safety Lead on the project. An excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Educational assistance and CPD
- Committed to employee wellbeing through their employee assistance program
- Clear path for progression
- Development of safety documents
- Undertake regular site audits
- Perform inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Communicate results of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with company policy
- Ensure the accurate delivery of H&S inductions for all employees or contractors
- Advise on PPE required by company employees
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are readily available on site, relevant and in line with best practice and current legislation
- Advise the Site/Project Management team in creating and communicating method statements for high risk activities
- Assist the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Incident investigation reporting and filing
- Oversee the Tool Box Schedule for the project including attendance records
- Create and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site team
- Assist site management on the training & first aid requirements for the project
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Promote compliance and healthy work practices in relation to health, safety and welfare management systems
- 5+ years’ experience
- A relevant EHS qualification
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB