Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Document Controller to join a market-leading Irish M&E contractor with projects based in the Kildare area. You will have the opportunity to work across projects across a number of projects including Data Centres, Commerical, Manufacturing and Medical Device plants. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as have the opportunity to grow and progress within one of Ireland’s largest companies.
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Responsible for sharing file system to site teams and updating information as it becomes available
- Support the Project CAD team with drawings as well as update teams on any changes or alterations made to drawings ensuring up to date versions are available at all times
- Create and maintain trackers as well as project scheduling
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented.
- Updating the FTP server
- Manage requests for documentation
- Logging and tracking all incoming and outgoing RFI
- Assisting the design team with queries
- Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Pharma, Data Centre or Large Commercial / construction industry essential
- Strong computer skills with a good understanding of MS office package
- Excellent phone manner and familiarity around inbound call handling systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to details
- Prompt resolution and issuance skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB