Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join a market-leading Irish M&E Contractor with projects based in the Dublin area. Our client is an leading Irish engineering contractor with projects across various sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Industrial.
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of the business
- Control of costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are adhered to where possible
- Resolve any contractual and commercial problems that may arise
- Guide and advise the project and proposal teams in all commercial matters
- Provide contractual advice to the project and proposal teams
- Liaise with and negotiate terms with potential clients, offering continuous direction and instruction
- Overseeing financial KPIs and ensuring these are met
- Promote continuous improvement with the commercial discipline of the business
- Preparation of tender reports, cost reporting and account management update
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- General management duties as well as mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors
- Risk assessment
- Take responsibility for the commercial assurance of the projects under management.
- 10 + years’ experience in a similar position
- Third level qualification essential (Quantity Surveying, Building Services, Mechanical / Electrical etc)
- Experience working across Data Centre, Pharma or Commercial Projects an advantage
- MEP background desirable
- Experience working on large scale projects (€50m+)
- Commercial and legal knowledge and understanding
- Good IT skills – particularly Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB