Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join a market-leading Irish M&E Contractor with projects based in West Dublin. Our client is an leading Irish engineering contractor with projects across various sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Industrial.
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of the business
- Control of costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are adhered to where possible
- Guide and advise the project and proposal teams in all commercial matters
- Provide contractual advice to the project and proposal teams
- Liaise with and negotiate terms with potential clients
- Responsible for regular engagement with project teams ensuring goals are achieved and potential risks are identified
- Promote continuous improvement with the commercial discipline of the business
- Preparation of tender reports, cost reporting and account management update
- General management duties
- Take responsibility for the commercial assurance of the projects under management.
- 10 + years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience working across Data Centre, Pharma or Commercial Projects an advantage
- Background in Mechanical Engineering desirable
- Detailed knowledge of the commercial role
- Commercial and legal knowledge and understanding
- Good IT skills – particularly Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB