Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join a market-leading Irish M&E contractor based in Kildare. Our client is interested in a CAD Technician to work on several projects within the Data Centre, Pharma, Industrial and Energy sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Attend site with Project Engineers and assist documentation as required
- Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails
- Work with the Engineering team to produce drawings / models as required for their projects.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly and backed up in relevant formats
- Manage drawing registers, ensuring all drawings are at the correct revision, title blocks are correct etc.
- Ensure all change management updates / revisions are captured and recorded accordingly.
- Ensure drawings are issued are correct and are in line with company quality standards.
- Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Update the relevant Database(s) as required
- Seek advice from Senior Designers/Engineers
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
- Qualified CAD Technician or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in 2D/3D Autocad with at least 2 years previous experience
- Understand the duties required under the Health & Safety at Work Acts and the Construction Regulations
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational & communication skills coupled with good time management and a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB