Zenco Technical is currently seeking CAD Technicians to join a market-leading Irish M&E contractor based in Dublin/ Kildare. Our client is interested in CAD Technicians to work on several projects within the Data Centre, Pharma, Industrial and Energy sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Attend site with Project Engineers and assist documentation as required
- Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails
- Work with the Engineering team to produce drawings / models as required for their projects.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly and backed up in relevant formats
- Manage drawing registers, ensuring all drawings are at the correct revision, title blocks are correct etc.
- Ensure all change management updates / revisions are captured and recorded accordingly.
- Ensure drawings are issued are correct and are in line with company quality standards.
- Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Update the relevant Database(s) as required
- Seek advice from Senior Designers/Engineers
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
- Qualified CAD Technician or Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in 2D/3D Autocad with 1- 2 years previous experience
- Understand the duties required under the Health & Safety at Work Acts and the Construction Regulations
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational & communication skills coupled with good time management and a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB