Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Building Services Engineer to join a fast growing Building Services company that is operating nationally. Our client has high profile projects nationwide across several sectors including Pharma, Building Services and Food & Beverage. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and will have the potential to progress within the company.
- Review and report on activities of mechanical sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical sub-contractors.
- Chairing Mechanical technical co-ordination meetings and producing minutes in a timely manner.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Ensure Quality control of MECHANICAL installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- Knowledge generation re: all technical products incl. statutory and regulatory developments.
- On site problem-solving skills
- Coordination of technical submittals, samples, product selection etc. within programme requirements
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Participate in external meetings
- 3rd Level Qualification in Mechanical Building Services discipline
- 5+ years of Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, Committed, Growth Orientated & Supportive of company culture.
- Organised and adaptable, self-starter/ learner with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB