- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: 085 186 9697
- Email: Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are currently on the lookout to recruit temporary General Operatives to assist our client in the delivery of a Flood Relief Scheme in Tipperary. The successful candidate will be needed for a period of between 12 to 16 weeks with a proposed commencement date of 23/05/22.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Loads of Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
What you will be doing in the role:
You will perform any duties seen as necessary and outlined by our client which come up on the job. A list of these duties can be provided upon your application.
Certificates/Experience that would be advantageous:
- 5 years previous experience in the construction industry.
- An operative possessing any building trade or qualifications such as block layer, carpenter, plasterer, excavator operator, dumper operator, fencing operative etc. would be desirable.
- An up to date Safe Pass and any other appropriate CSCS tickets.
The basic site hours are 8am to 4.30pm (8-hour day).
Standard week is Monday to Friday = 5 x 8 = 40hrs.
OT may be required on occasion.
Job Types: Temporary Contract
Rates: €14 – €18 per hour
To apply please email your CV to Dylan.Tracey@zencotechnical.com