Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Temporary Facility Coordinator to work on a high-profile Government construction project based in Dublin. The role will involve working on all aspects of the systems installation, commissioning and pre-handover tasks of the project. The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and will be accountable to the Project Manager/Planning Team.
- Ensure that all maintenance contracts are appropriate and that the service is in place immediately post-handover.
- Ensure that the Digital Safety File (O&M) is complete upon substantial completion.
- Become fully knowledgeable with the content, updating and overall management of the O&M. Utilize this information to create accurate PPM schedules and FM helpdesk system.
- Assume lead role in preparing for pre-handover and post occupancy management of the building management equipment and systems.
- Develop the facility management structures.
- Define roles and responsibilities within the organisation for energy management strategy, programme for post occupancy energy systems review and document findings from fine tuning of systems.
- Coordinate the team to ensure key staff are available to participate in the building readiness programme for witnessing/commissioning activities.
- Carry out a thorough check of commissioning records to ensure there are no gaps in information and verify adequacy of records.
- Develop a register of building services maintenance contracts ensuring there are no gaps in support, post-handover.
- Where contracts are not in place for all building systems, develop contracts and liaise with procurement personnel to prepare functional and technical specification documents for contract tenders.
- Identify gaps in resources which may affect the successful implementation of a successful FM approach.
- In partnership with TSD manager ensure that adequately trained Operational and TSD staff are in place, pre-handover.
- Become familiar with the BMS interface sufficiently to be able to demonstrate operation and fine tuning of systems.
- Participate in migration planning activities to ensure seamless move-in coordination and minimal disruption to service provision.
- Develop a digital training programme for all building users.
- Compile a building user guide to help building users to better understand and operate the building efficiently in the manner envisaged. Patients /families and Visitors will have a separate user guide to the one created for staff. These are to be provided in the format of an electronic document and video files.
- NFQ Level 8 or equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Strong technical/analytical background, capable of analysis across a broad range of topics, with a problem-solving approach, capable of generating summary reports and recommendations.
- A sound understanding of health & safety management.
- Excellent management, team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, reliable, proactive, outgoing professional with a positive attitude, customer focused.
- Experience in working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels in an organisation.
- Experience of management and direct supervision of external facilities management service provider contracts and other contractors to ensure that the impact and delivery of contract/projects are maximised.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB