Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Resident Electrical Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. Projects for this role span across a wide variety of services within the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Health & Safety sectors and are primarily based in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded business and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
The Resident Electrical Engineer will work on a major infrastructure project with a focus on water/wastewater – experience in this area is therefore essential
- Project planning & management
- Coordination and delegation of work with all team members
- Responsibility for the preparation of documentation as well as cost control
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 10 years’ experience – experience working as part of major civil/mechanical infrastructure projects
- Have detailed experience in the management & administration electrical engineering works including water / wastewater treatment plant work sites
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulation
- Have detailed experience in the management /administration electrical engineering works
- Experience administering contracts using both the Public Works & FIDIC Contracts
- Experience in the examination of contractor’s design and build submissions
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB