- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: CorkLimerickDublin
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Project Manager for our client one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. The successful candidate will have ownership of the Mechanical project programme overseeing design, construction, and commissioning on-site while ensuring milestones are achieved.
- Review contract programmes to ensure that it reflects the requirements of the contract and identify the contract scope of works
- Examine Design Documents ensuring they meet client specification
- Be responsible for Procurement Schedule, conception, review, and implementation of the schedule
- Ensure competent resources are available throughout the project
- Manage and plan site work as well as the efficiency of the project team to meet project requirement and deadlines
- Work alongside the Commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, & payment certificates are issued in accordance with company policies
- Liaise and develop a trusting relationship with the client to ensure future project opportunities
- Attend client meetings and provide regular updates
- Liaise with contractors, consultants, and others involved in largescale industrial energy efficiency projects
- Be present at weekly meetings with Site Manager and Project Team.
- 8+ years Mechanical Contracting Industry experience
- Mechanical engineering knowledge
- Data Centre experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical roles, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships