Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join one of Ireland’s most progressive Mechanical & Electrical Building Service Consultancies. Projects for this role span across a wide variety of services within the Commercial & Residential Building Service Sectors and the Senior Mechanical Engineer will be based in Dublin. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 7+ years experience in Building Design Roles within a consultancy essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Highly experienced in the management of a team of engineers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB