Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a progressive Irish Engineering Consultancy with projects based in Dublin. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work on several projects within the Building Services Sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Mechanical Design Reviews and decision making under the guidance of the Technical Director
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
- 3rd Level Degree in Mechanical Design / Building Services Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar role
- Evidence of career progression and management of small to medium scale projects desirable
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and a very good proactive communicator
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB