Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Services Engineer to join a progressive Irish contractor with projects based in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company with steady pipeline of work with long-term clients.
The successful candidate will need to possess & demonstrate the following:
- Drive and enthusiasm for achievement
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to develop strong business acumen
- Passion for fault finding and repair of electrical services
- Acute sense of Health & Safety
- A strong work ethic and willingness to meet stringent deadlines
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record working within a team
- A valid driver’s license
- Electrical Craft Certificate – Trade of Electrician
- Additional Craft/Management/H&S Certificates and training a plus
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- ECDL & Microsoft office packages
- Safe pass, manual handling and MEWP licence
- Experience maintaining and testing the following systems: Fire alarm, emergency lighting, thermal imaging, Portable Appliance Testing, Socket testing etc.
- Ability to survey and take-off LV, ELV systems and other building services for pricing
- Required to attend Site meetings, Co-ordinate work on site and mark-Up Electrical Drawings
- Attend meetings with clients on site
- Responsible for daily maintenance works
- Prepare method statement/risk assessments as required
- Carry out all Health & Safety Checks on Site (GA3’s, SSWP’s Tool Box Talks, Site Inductions, etc.)
- Manage Quality Control on site
- Order day to day materials as required.
A Competitive package is on offer which includes:
- Mobile Phone
- Company Van
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB