- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Electrical Project Engineer to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
- Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Compile and issue electrical technical submittals.
- Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once the equipment is delivered.
- Be present & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Review the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling.
- Work alongside the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover.
- 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering.
- LV and MV systems experience primarily in building services and data centre environments
- 4+ years Project engineering experience with an Electrical Contractor
- Capability of walking down electrical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships