- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a QS for our client, an Electrical contractor, based in County Dublin. The role of the QS is to ensure that all enquiries are priced in a timely manner and to agreed margins defined by the Company.
- Tender for projects to required margin levels based on Client Tender Pack (Drawings; Scope of works; Specification; General Specification; Particular Specification Equipment & Lighting Spec; Form of Tendering).
- Issuing and tracking of RFI’s at Tender stage in line with company Tendering procedure
- Working closely with MD on Tender Packs
- Input into company Tendering Process
- Be present at Client/Tender Interview with MD if required.
- Produce Procurement Schedule with PM/FC (list; brand; supplier; lead time; date of order)
- Produce budgets for all projects. Budget should include amount for labour, materials, plant, and expected profit margin. Forecasts should be updated if there is any change to project programme.
- Negotiate best prices with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure projects comes in on or better than budget.
- Procurement of all materials to suit project programme.
- Attend design and coordination meetings.
- Produce interim and final accounts (QS/PM)
- 4+ years of Quantity surveying experience
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying,
- Knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills and proficient in Excel
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships