Job Overview: Zenco Technical are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has success operating in a range of sectors. The role will require international travel to Asia. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Agreeing project objectives, specifically steel and structural steel projects
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets and attending site meetings.
- A high level of contractual communication.
- Representing the client’s interest.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines, contacts, H&S and quality are maintained.
- Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
- 8 years experience working in a similar role.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Structural Engineering.
- Experience working within the Steel Sector is advantageous
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Technical and Engineering opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB