Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join an international engineering services contractor on a project in Sweden You will join a multi-disciplinary team working on a windfarm project in Sweden, reporting to the Group Operations Director
- Management and supervision of projects in line with budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Construction Team is following all Contractual requirements.
- Assist with project finance reporting providing relevant progress updates.
- Review contractors costs and claims.
- Compile weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Plan, forecast and schedule workload, equipment and resources.
- Work with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
- 5 years experience operating in a similar role.
- Previous experience with Solar / Wind Energy
- Experience with HV, Mv or LV systems
- Microsoft Office packages user ability skills.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB