- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Planner for our client a market- leading, international, multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor, for an M&E project based in Blanchardstown County Dublin.
- Provide a high quality of service to the project manager
- Review Contract documentation and highlight key schedule and tracking requirements
- Develop fully integrated construction schedule in conjunction with the Main Contractor and Project Manager
- Support in client schedule negotiations
- Labour & Metrics load the schedule based on hours & quantities received from the Commercial Team
- Develop the required Trackers and Reporting templates
- Measure & track weekly progress and efficiency in consultation with the Site Team and validate this formally with the Commercial Team every 2 / 3 weeks
- Highlight potential risks and roadblocks to the project team and Lead Projects Planner on an ongoing basis.
- Engineering or Construction Management Related Degree / Trade Certification (any of these with the right experience)
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Excellent report writing skills and proficient in Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools
- M&E experience is essential
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships