Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to join a market-leading Engineering Contractor with a project based in Clare. Our client is interested in a Mechanical Supervisor who will oversee a team working on a Commercial project. The role will be a 3 month contract initially with the potential to be increased.
- Managing construction contractors and staff
- Review drawings, specifications, procedures and ensure site instructions are adhered to.
- Responsible for the planning of all resources (labour, materials and sub-contractors)
- Work alongside site managers to create schedules, reports and progress updates
- Ensure that there is adequate contractor supervision on site to maintain proper levels of safety while managing overall Health and Safety issues on site
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Directly liaising with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings
- Review material and equipment deliveries and report discrepancies and/or shortages to the Discipline Superintendent and Material Controller.
- Agree method statements, risk assessments and job safety analysis. Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed method statements.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- HVAC & Plumbing knowledge required
- Strong Supervisory & Management skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar supervisory role required
- Relevant trade background or Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Experience on Commercial or Residential projects necessary
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical roles, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB