Zenco Technical is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager to join a leading Mechanical Contractor based in the Dublin area. Our client specialises in projects within the Residential & Commercial Building Service Sectors. The role will be full-time permanent and the successful candidate will reverie an excellent remuneration package as well as have the opportunity to work on high profile projects.
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
- Review & signing off of design elements of projects
- Review & signing off of quality plans
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Maintain a site / day book Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
- Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
- Responsible for the management of all site staff
- Ensuring deadlines are adhered to as well as liaising with clients on progress of work
- Working alongside internal teams ensuring EHS systems are being implemented and followed.
- Identifying additional training required for workers
- 3rd level degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering or Senior Trades Qualification
- 10+ years Project Management Experience is essential
- Experience in Commercial Building Service projects essential
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB