Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join a progressive Irish Contractor with projects based primarily in South Dublin. Our Client operates in several sectors including Commercial & Residential Building Services. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M’s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Manage on site teams
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts.
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
- Preparation of project plans and assisting with scheduling
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to amend contracts variations
- Liaising with suppliers on pricing for client specifications
- 3rd level Building Services or Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification
- Significant Project engineering experience of 5 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Mechanical process piping experience would be an advantage.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB