- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Leinster
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our client who specialises in the installation of Mechanical services and pre-fabricating and installing pipework and structural steel based. The successful candidate will be based in Leinster and a competitive salary is on offer.
- Collate all design documents and drawings
- Oversee value engineering or cost saving opportunities
- Development of co-ordinated drawings covering all aspects of the installation including mechanical, electrical sprinkler, structural and architectural elements
- Review and understand project design specifications and drawings and access compliance of co-ordinated drawings and technical submittals.
- Assist in the production of weekly progress reports
- Assist in the compilation and assessment of Technical Submittals.
- Process requisitions, generation of purchase orders.
- Receipt verification (RV) of equipment and materials arriving on site.
- Clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues
- 3rd level qualification
- Previous experience with a mechanical contractor
- Record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects
- Commercial Awareness
- Capable of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships