Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a market leading Irish Design Consultancy based in Dublin. The Mechanical Engineer will work on several projects within the Building Services Sectors and will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ year’s previous experience in a similar Mechanical Engineer position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Experience on mechanical construction sites
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB