Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. Projects for this role span across a wide variety of services within the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Health & Safety sectors and are primarily based in the Midlands area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- At least 7 years postgraduate experience, primarily in the water/ wastewater sector
- Experience in the design of MECIA works
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Experience of detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning in large scale wastewater treatment processes and mechanical installation
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB