We are currently assisting our client with their appointment of a Mechanical & Electrical QS in Co. Dublin. This role is ideally suited to a candidate with 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar role. This is a full-time permanent role and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package
Why join this company?
- Scope for progression through continuous professional development.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to engage with local charities.
- Managing costings of all M&E related works
- Responsible for assisting with preparation and compilation of submittals & tenders alongside procurement of materials etc
- Assisting with review and tender of design documentation
- Preparation of project budgets & review of quotations
- Track finances and scheduling of projects (alongside project planner) ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Work alongside commercial manager to identify risks and report where necessary
- Degree qualified and or relevant experience in the industry
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- A comprehensive understanding of work contracts
- A working knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Work Packages
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB