- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Ireland
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting our client with their appointment of a Mechanical & Electrical Services Coordinator. This role is ideally suited to a candidate with 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar role. This is a full-time permanent role and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage followed by a design gap analysis to inform the bidding team of potential design shortfalls.
- Monitor, coordinate and control the communication of M&E information to ensure the prompt release of information for construction activities.
- Confirm that M&E information released for construction has been examined by the construction team and interface designers prior to construction and ensure it is in line with the specification.
- Oversee subcontractor, design team and client related meetings in relation to the allocation of services, equipment and maintenance.
- Evaluate the project drawings and technical specifications to highlight potential discrepancies.
- Provide Health and Safety and CDM input.
- Degree in Building Services or associated field
- Understanding of how buildings perform, with particular skills in at least one Building Services discipline
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications as well as an understanding of AutoCad and BIM Modelling.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships