Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced M & E Design Manager to join a market-leading Irish Contractor with projects across Industrial, Residential and Commercial sectors. The role is a full-time and permanent position, based in Co. Louth and will involve leading & building a new M&E Design Team within this company.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD / using BIM software
- Assist with the creation of M&E design department
- Attend site with Project Engineers and assist documentation as required
- Liaise with clients, Architects & Engineers to obtain design details of working drawings in a time efficient manner
- Produce drawings / models as required for client specification
- Responsible for safely updating and storing drawings in relevant formats as well as backups
- Manage drawing registers, ensuring all drawings are at the correct revision, title blocks are correct etc.
- Ensure all change management updates are captured & recorded accordingly with relative parties informed
- Make recommendations and implement changes according to clients specifications
- Ensure drawings are issued are correct and are in line with company quality standards.
- Advise Designers & Engineers on work
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Strong design experience in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience using Autocad with knowledge of BIM also being an advantage.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Be capable of working and co-ordinating work within a team as well as leading design and client meetings.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent