Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced M & E Design Engineer to join a market-leading Irish Consultant with projects across Industrial, Residential and Commercial sectors. The role is a full-time permanent, based in Co. Louth and will involve leading & building a new M&E Design Team within this Consultancy. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD / BIM
- Attend site with Project Engineers and assist documentation as required
- Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails
- Work with the Engineering team to produce drawings / models as required for their projects.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly and backed up in relevant formats
- Manage drawing registers, ensuring all drawings are at the correct revision, title blocks are correct etc.
- Ensure all change management updates / revisions are captured and recorded accordingly.
- Ensure drawings are issued are correct and are in line with company quality standards.
- Advice Designers/Engineers
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by director
- Make recommendations and implement changes according to clients specifications
- Strong design experience in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience using Autocad with knowledge of BIM also being an advantage.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Be capable of working and co-ordinating work within a team.
- Be capable of leading design and client meetings.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB