Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join a Irish M&E consultancy with projects based in Dublin. The Intermediate Electrical Engineer will work on several projects within the Commercial & Building service sector and the successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
- Electrical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps
- Validation of cable sizing
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues
- Compile, issue and manage electrical technical submittals.
- Review of electrical installation
- Ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field.
- Ensure design complies with project specifications
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ year’s previous experience in a similar Electrical Engineer position
- Good knowledge of Buildings Services
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.APPLY FOR THIS JOB