Zenco Technical is seeking an Instrument/Calibration Technician for a contract role on a new commissioning project starting in the coming weeks in the North East of the country located in Dundalk.
Why join this company ?
- Industry leading salaries and benefits.
- Working in an organisation that values its employees.
- Opportunity to work within a company that encourages stress free environments with a strong supportive management structure.
- Set-up, calibration and troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment and utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise with planned to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- Calibration and service work will be completed to the satisfaction of the client.
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system.
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Comply with customer request.
- Equipment used will include but not limited to: standard measurement parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Flow, Pressure, Weighing, etc.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB