Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Health & Safety Officer to join an Irish M & E Contractor with projects based in North Dublin. Our client is interested in a Health & Safety Officer to work on several projects within the Commercial & Residential Sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Establish a working relationship, promoting and advising on H&S issues with the Client, Project Team and Contractors
- Implement and maintain EHS management systems for all projects ans ensure compliance on health & safety across site
- Provide guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters
- Provide leadership/coordination of daily EHS matters
- Carry out audits/inspections to drive continuous improvement and prevent incident recurrence
- Prepare EHS plans and other associated documents
- Ensure incident reporting & investigation is carried out effectively and immediately to determine root cause and provide recommendations/directions aimed at preventing re-occurrence.
- Carry out periodic inspections of the project to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
- Assist with the review of contractor’s Method Statements & similar submissions
- Graduate level Entry
- Experience within Pharma or Industrial Manufacturing – working in client live environments.
- Experience with Construction regulations/roles – experience working with sub-contractors.
- NVQ 6 cert (minimum) in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Safe Pass
- Work at Height
- Full driving licence
- Up to date knowledge of legislation
- IT proficiency – Microsoft Office suite and E-Mail
- IOSH member
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB