- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced a Health & Safety Manager to join a market-leading Irish Mechanical Contractor with projects based in Dublin. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Provide appropriate H&S training on site as required
- Development of a strong safety culture onsite
- Sign off on work ensuring it meets company standards
- Responsible for fault reporting and taking necessary corrective action in conjunction with engineering teams
- Completion of relevant documentation outlining progress etc
- Accident investigation and identification of corrective and preventative actions
- Organizing the fire safety plan for the company
- Assist the H&S Officer when liaising with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Construction Director
- Provide H&S advice and support to departments
- 3rd level Degree in a relevant discipline
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships