Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Fire Engineer to join an ambitious Irish Design Consultancy with projects based in London. Our client is interested in a Fire Engineer to work on several exciting projects within the Building Services Sector The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Developing general fire strategies for various building types and at various stages
- Developing and producing designs and drawing to project specifications
- Responsible for designing evacuation plans, smoke and fire modelling, heat radiation models and structural fire modelling
- Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings
- Preparation of relevant documentation such as presentations, reports, sketches, drawings, etc.
- Work on a range of projects from design and development through to project handover
- Understand the principle of fire science on real projects via the engineering process
- Able to work with and have an appreciation of other construction professionals’ requirements for the project
- Attend design team meetings, design workshops, client meetings, site meetings, pre-contract and post-contract meetings.
- 3rd level degree in Fire Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in a Fire Engineer Role
- Experience in the design elements of industrial commercial projects desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB