- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Switzerland
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Electrical Turnover Engineer to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Switzerland and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Define the construction Systems in the form of P&ID’s, Electrical Single line diagrams and the like.
- To define the format of the System Handover dossiers and Contractor Handover Dossiers.
- Assist in setting up, populating and maintaining the Kirby Group Quality system or other data base engineering information systems used to track, progress and store handover data.
- Set the limits of testing for piping test packs and issue the test pack specification sheets to enable contractors to assemble test packs in the required manner.
- Specify pinnacle test documents and to coordinate the inspection and acceptance by Client and/or Commissioning Manager/Engineer for each test pack
- Index and maintain files for all original quality documentation as well as monitor contractors performance and if necessary to support the supervision efforts by coordinating the compilation of all necessary quality documentation for the project.
- Coordinate test packs from isometric completion to testing, flushing and reinstatement including the timely release of follow on work to paint, insulation, instrument and tracing contractors.
- Lead site prep, piling, civil work and steelwork completions and documentation including the timely release of follow on work such as equipment and piping erection, backfilling of u/g piping and earthing, and release for paving etc.
- Coordinate instrument and electrical completions and documentation including the timely release and transfer of as built mark-ups to commissioning and operations personnel.
- Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Trade Background
- 10+ years relevant experience preferred
- Trained in LOTO and COHE.
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Technical Knowledge as well as experience of Low Voltage systems and their regulatory requirements
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships