- Salary: €25.34 per hour
- Location: Dublin
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a rapidly expanding Electrical contractor are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Tester.
The position is full-time permanent role which would be ideally suited to a qualified electrician who ideally has testing experience. The successful candidate will carry out the Inspection, Testing and Certification of all electrical installations to ensure compliance with national regulations and electrical safety procedures. The successful candidate will report to the QA/QC Manager.
Why Join Our Client
- Small but growing SME
- Opportunities for progression
- High profile projects
- Installation and repair of electrical systems in line with statutory and legal requirements
- Conduct testing of electrical components and circuits.
- Inspection of electrical systems and equipment in commercial installations
- Inform Project Manager and Testing Manager of any non-conformances or hazards on site.
- Carry out testing of installations as required by national governing bodies, issue report and snag list.
- Compilation of reports
- Carry out inspections and surveys of installations .
Skills And Knowledge Required
- Electrical Trade Background and Completed electrical testing and verification course.
- Experience in Commercial fit out projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships