Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Electrical QC Turnover Lead to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Switzerland and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Ensure the E&I Turnover protocols are followed by either taking on the role directly or appointing individuals
responsible for this role.
- Structured mentoring of the testing & commissioning technicians in line with an agreed plan with the engineering
manager and Testing & Commissioning Regional Lead.
- Provide support to the Project Manager in resolving any significant technical issues
- Review and understand project specifications and drawings fully and extract the project specific Turnover
- Provide technical assistance on engineering registers and technical submittals where required
- Ensure Safe Systems of Work are adhered to Strictly as the Project Authorised Person (LOTO/EPTW/Switching/Testing)
- Liaise with all CFCI equipment vendors to ensure they are fully aware of our specific requirements and review/approve
all proposed FAT/SAT and Testing & Commissioning RAMS.
- Ensure all test packs are pre-approved prior to being populated and commissioning information is validated in line with
- Identify and ensuring all the correct test equipment is available and calibrated for use.
- Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Trade Background
- 10+ years relevant experience preferred
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Safe Electric / NICEIC or similar ‘City & Guilds’ Inspection & Testing trained and qualified.
- CompEx E01-06 qualified for ATEX environments (preferable).
- LOTO and COHE trained.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB