- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Switzerland
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Electrical QC Turnover Lead to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Switzerland and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Ensure the E&I Turnover protocols are followed by either taking on the role directly or appointing individuals
responsible for this role.
- Mentoring of the testing & commissioning technicians in line with an agreed plan with the engineering
manager and Testing & Commissioning Regional Lead.
- Support the Project Manager in resolving any significant technical issues.
- Be present at E&I Turnover meetings.
- Conduct tagging walkdowns in line with turnover schedule to meet highest standards of Quality and develop in all internal
W1 Internal Punchlists
- Liaise with all CFCI equipment vendors to ensure they are fully aware of our specific requirements and review/approve
all proposed FAT/SAT and Testing & Commissioning RAMS.
- Safe Systems of Work must be adhered to strictly as the Project Authorised Person (LOTO/EPTW/Switching/Testing).
- Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Trade Background
- 10+ years relevant experience preferred
- Trained in LOTO and COHE.
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Technical Knowledge as well as experience of Low Voltage systems and their regulatory requirements
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships