- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Munster
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Electrical Project Manager for our client, a leading utility solutions provider servicing the Power, Water, Telecom & Energy sectors. The successful candidate will work in the Power Division and will be based in Munster
- Management projects to budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Project Team is adhering to all contractual requirements.
- Provide support with project finance and report relevant progress updates.
- Review contractors’ costs and claims.
- Compile weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Plan, forecast and schedule workload, equipment and resources.
- Work alongside the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with HV, MV or LV systems an advantage
- Microsoft Office packages user ability skills.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical roles, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships