Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join a market leading Irish M&E contractor with projects in Dublin. The role will be based in Dublin and involve working on Commercial and Residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing Electrical Contractor with an excellent remuneration package available for the successful candidate.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained
- Develop the project specific qualify plan
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress
- Review and ensure that the site-based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Contribute to performance reviews of personnel on site
- Motivate the team on site
- 3rd level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- 4 Years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years site-based engineering experience
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB