Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a progressive Irish MEP Consultancy with projects based in Dublin. Our client is looking to hire an Electrical Design Engineer to work on several projects within the Building Services Sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Specification and design of Electrical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- 3rd level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- 4 years’ experience essential
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB