- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Ireland
- Sector: Commercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer for our client a global leader in design, engineering and construction delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a history of more than 100 years.
- Work alongside the lead engineer to develop design documentation.
- Preform detailed calculations such as cable sizing, voltage drop, breaker selection/setting, co-ordination studies and containment sizing.
- Keep the Electrical database (Amtech/EasyPower).
- Drafting 2D schematic and equipment plan drawings.
- Adherence to project schedule.
- Review of design guides and specification.
- Co-ordinating with sub-contractor resolve RFIs and answering submittals.
- Any other duties as required and as directed by the lead engineer.
- A Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Services Engineering
- 3years+ experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Proficiency in BIM would be an advantage but not essential
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships