Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Construction Manager to join a growing and progressive electrical contractor based in Dublin. Our client will require the Electrical Construction Manager to work on several projects within Residential, Commerical and Building Service sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Responsible for health and safety on site, materials handling, plant handling and overseeing laborers & sub-contractors.
- Assisting with the development and planning of site
- Liaising with sub-contractors on terms of contracts ensuring all variations are picked up
- Ensure construction is carried out accurately to plans and specifications.
- Conduct quality control inspections on project sites.
- Maintain detailed and accurate site reports.
- Review and sign off of construction drawings
- Co-ordinate delivery of materials
- Work alongside the Project Manager on all project related activities
- Communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Assisting QS on site diaries, training plans and team integration
- Degree in Electrical/Building Services Engineering or relevant Trade Qualifications
- 5 years+ Management Experience within the construction sector
- Previous record of delivering projects within the building services sector essential
- Commercial Awareness
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Strong IT proficiency
- IOSH Managing Safely or CITB SMSTS
- Ability to mentor & guide junior engineers and graduates
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical roles, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB