- Salary: Negotiable + package
- Location: Kildare
- Contact: Jack Robinson
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 186 9697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Overview: Zenco Technical are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical Construction Manager for our client, a M&E Contractor based in Kildare. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Responsible for health and safety on site, materials handling, plant handling and overseeing laborers & sub-contractors.
- Assisting with the development and planning of site
- Liaising with sub-contractors on terms of contracts ensuring all variations are picked up
- Ensure construction is carried out accurately to plans and specifications.
- Conduct quality control inspections on project sites.
- Maintain detailed and accurate site reports.
- Review and sign off of construction drawings
- Co-ordinate delivery of materials
- Work alongside the Project Manager on all project related activities
- Communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Assisting QS on site diaries, training plans and team integration
- Degree in Electrical/Building Services Engineering or relevant Trade Qualifications
- Coordinate electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors and Participate in design reviews
- 8+ years’ site Construction Management experience
- Previous record of delivering projects within the building services sector essential
- Assist the Project Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works
- Commercial Awareness
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Strong IT proficiency
- IOSH Managing Safely or CITB SMSTS
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical roles, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships